Thursday, May 5, 2011

things i love thursday.

Since I skipped this last week, here's two weeks worth of things that I love...


The Royal Wedding | I don't care if you make fun of me because I'm still so obsessed with all things  Will and Kate (and British for good measure). I baked scones for re-watch party, and although they weren't the Queen's recipe, they were still pretty great. I also just watched the Lifetime movie and it was so bad that it was good. I can't get enough!

Parchment Paper | The most annoying thing about baking? When baked goods stick in the pan. Let's just say I had an episode on last week with a loaf of Spiced Applesauce Bread that finally caused me to break down and shell out $2.99 for a roll of parchment paper. Now that I've done so, I can't believe I didn't sooner. So useful!

Free food | Before I came to college, one of my cousins passed on this solemn piece of advice that I haven't forgotten since: Never pass up free food. I've made the most of any opportunity that has passed my way over the past four years to enjoy a free snack or meal, and as my college days are winding down, I've had what seems like even more opportunities than ever before. Like tonight, for example, when seniors were invited to a reception and champagne toast with the Jesuits. Pretty fantastic.

Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows - Part 2 Trailer | The end of an era, but a really epic ending at least. Honestly though, I get really emotional thinking about the end of the Harry Potter dynasty. Harry Potter is like my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment