Wednesday, August 10, 2011

a new beginning.

photo via pinterest

Well, friends, this is it.

After months of discernment/doubts, a lengthy application and interview process, some big news, and then more months of waiting, I leave tomorrow morning for JVC orientation.

I've spent the past few days fluctuating between being really, really excited and wondering what I've gotten myself into. Mostly though, I've leaned towards the excited side, as I'm pretty thrilled to finally begin this new adventure and next chapter in my life.

I have a lot of hopes and dreams for the next year (which I am sure I will discuss more later), but right now I will be brief, as I'm looking at a 4AM wake up call to make my 6AM flight to Baltimore. I don't know what my internet access will be like over the next couple of weeks, but I will try to check in again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment