Thursday, April 7, 2011

things i love thursday.

 (Because I love St. Louis, too!)

Cardinals Baseball. I went to two baseball games this week. Monday night's game was cold and the Card's lost, but I was surrounded by my fellow SLU seniors. Tuesday night's game was with tickets from my very generous uncle; it much warmer, and the Card's managed to pull off a win!

Dinner with my Dad at The Good Pie. Without a doubt, that was some of the best pizza I've tasted since Rome.

Avoiding schoolwork. Well, senioritis has finally kicked in. With less than fifty days until graduation, it really was only a matter of time. This one might come back to haunt me, but for now, I'm having fun!

When the perfect song comes on at the perfect time. Enough said.


What do you love this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment