Thursday, March 3, 2011

new beginnings.


Spring is my favorite time of the year at SLU. While fall is nice, winter is only okay with me until the end of February. After that, I'm done. I want spring, and I want it now.

There's something exhilarating about the first day it's nice enough to walk outside without a heavy coat, wearing flats instead of boots, and with the sun shining down on me on the way to class. I always know that spring is really here the first time I spot the famous SLU tulips (or SLUlips as they are sometimes known).

I'm at the point in the semester where I'm just counting down until Spring Break, when I can enjoy time away from schoolwork spent at the (hopefully warm) beaches of Alabama with my friends. After Mardi Gras this weekend, only one more week of classes, one paper prospectus, one Marketing assignment, and one Accounting test stand in my way.

 I can't wait. Both for warm weather to be here for good and for Spring Break.

(Pictures from spring 2009--it doesn't look like this here yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment