Thursday, March 24, 2011

things i love thursday.

The first week back from any break is always a little bit rough, but here's a few things that have brightened up my days.

 

Spring Break memories: I'm already missing this view and the beach. More pictures from Spring Break to come soon!

Retreats: Yesterday I was able to go a brief, overnight retreat for graduating seniors. It was a really wonderful group of people, and it was so nice to have time to reflect on the past four years at SLU and what they have meant to me. I will be forever grateful for the experiences I have had and the people I've met here over the past four years, and last night was a great reminder of why I love this place so dearly.

Finding out that an assignment is due later than originally thought: I thought I had ten pages of a paper due on Monday. Turns out, it's actually due next Friday. Win.

Remaking favorite recipes: I always like trying new things, so I rarely remake recipes unless I really love them (ie. chocolate chip cookies). This week, I remade a previous recipe, and it was even better than I remembered.

 Jean jacket-dress-bare legs-flats kind of weather: The temperature dipped back down to the 30's and 40's today, but the beginning of this week was perfect. St. Louis weather is notoriously fickle, so I'm hoping our warm temperatures come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment