Thursday, March 10, 2011

things i love thursday.

I firmly believe life is too short to not celebrate the things that make you happy, both big and small. Here's a few things I'm loving this week.

Homemade soup: Especially when it's as good and easy as this Tortellini Soup from Annie's Eats.

Rimmel London's Steel Grey nail polish: Seriously, I love this this nail polish. It doesn't clash with anything, is just different enough to make a subtle statement, and the $3.99 price tag isn't bad at all. I have gotten so many compliments about it, too, from really random people.

Studying in coffee shops: Last week, I tried to study at the library. It was horrible, and I'm never deserting my coffee shops again.

Fro Yo: Especially when shared with good friends.

King Cake + Fat Tuesday diner food: Pre-Lenten food is the best.

Lenten Reflections from SLU Campus Ministry: And actually just SLU Campus Ministry in general. I feel so privileged to be a part of this community. And on a similar note, Lent. These next 39 days are going to be good for me. I can already feel it.

The start of Spring Break: The only class I was planning to attend tomorrow just got canceled, so now I am officially on Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment