Thursday, March 31, 2011

things i love thursday.


Realizing that some things are far more important than schoolwork. Like going out on Wednesday nights, even though I have a test and ten pages of a paper due on Friday. Tonight might be rough, but I have no regrets about this precious time spent with my friends. As Tom Petty once said, "The work never ends, but college does."

This quote & pondering the true meaning of accompaniment: "If you have come here to help me, you are wasting your time. But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work together." (attributed to Lila Watson)

Late night talks with my roomies. Because they're the best. Especially at 2am.

Discovering that Taco Bell will replace meat with beans in their tacos. Genius. I wish my vegetarian self had known this years ago.

April. One of my favorite months of the year, even though it has notoriously fickle weather (not as fickle as March, however).

Redbox. Become a fan on Facebook & get a free movie rental!

Spring Cleaning. I gave away two cardigans from my collection the other day. While I still have way too many clothes, it's a baby step in the right direction. I hope to pare everything down a lot more in the coming months.

Pintrest. I just discovered this two days ago, and I'm already addicted.

Hummus. I used to think I hated hummus. Now I can't stop eating it, especially the roasted red pepper variety. I bought a container on Saturday at Trader Joe's, and it may already be 90% gone.

What do you love this week?

photo via we heart it

No comments:

Post a Comment