Friday, March 11, 2011

spring break 2011 playlist.


Bright and early tomorrow morning, I'm heading south for Spring Break! I'm driving from St. Louis to Orange Beach, Alabama to spend the week at the beach with three of my friends, and I'm so excited.  Here's a few of the songs from my playlist for the 12 hour drive.
  • Lynyrd Skynyrd: Sweet Home Alabama
  • Old Crow Medicine Show: Wagon Wheel
  • Lonestar: Song of the South
  • Benjy Davis Project: Sweet Southern Moon
  • Alabama: Walkin' in Memphis
  • Johnny and June Carter Cash: Jackson
  • Rascal Flatts: Life is a Highway
  • The Beatles: With a Little Help From My Friends
  • Jackson Browne: Runnin' on Empty
  • John Denver: Country Roads, Take Me Home
  • Amos Lee: Southern Girl
  • Dierks Bentley: Sideways

No comments:

Post a Comment